Thank you for using this form to help us gather credentials. If you have any questions along the way, please email [email protected] and we can help.
Now, let’s begin. 🙂
While we prefer shared access (this ensures you have more control), we do like to keep things easy and provide this secure online form. If you want to take an extra step in security, we recommend using a secret messaging tool. Otherwise, continue with ease. 🙂
Once we have access to your account, we can also go through the steps to share access with Valet, so you can maintain full control of the account. This will allow you to update passwords without needing to contact us.
While we prefer shared access (this ensures you have more control), we do like to keep things safe. We recommend that you use One Time Secret to safely and securely send your account username and password to [email protected]
Great! This is our preferred method.
Here's how Google Support explains how you can add Valet ([email protected]) as a new user:
1. Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
3. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click User Management. Most clients add us at the Account level (the first column).
4. In the Account users list, click +, then click Add new users.
5. Enter [email protected] for the Google Account.
6. Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user. This way we receive an email confirming we've been added.
7. Select the permissions you want. You can learn more about permissions if you like. Otherwise, Read & Analytize is just fine.
8. Click Add.
And that's it!
Great! This is our preferred method. Here's how to share access to your GoDaddy account:
After logging into your GoDaddy account, navigate to Settings > Delegate Access.
Next, you click Invite to Access:
Add Valet Support -- [email protected] -- select the Products & Domains access level, and click Invite:
Great! This is our preferred method. Here's how to share access to your WP Engine account:
Once you've logged in, simply click Users > Account Users and click the Add User button.
Then, enter [email protected] to share access with Valet.
When it's time to set permissions, you can check this handy user role capabilities chart provided by WP Engine. We almost always need Full (no billing).
Because you've selected "Other," we cannot provide specific instructions on how to share account access. If instructions would be helpful, please email [email protected] and request step-by-step instructions on how to share account access with your specific hosting server.
Otherwise, send us your account login details using this form or a private messaging app.