- Legal Age
To the extent prohibited by applicable law, the Website should not be used by anyone under the age of eighteen and you represent that you are at least eighteen.
- Account Registration and Security
You understand that you may need to create an account to have access to certain portions of the Website. In consideration of your use of such portions of the Website, you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and your business as prompted by the Website’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Valet has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Valet has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof). You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security of which you become aware. You are responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and the intended use of the Services and Website. We have the right to provide user billing, account, Content or use records, and related information under certain circumstances (such as in response to legal responsibility, lawful process, orders, subpoenas or warrants, or to protect our rights, customers or business). Please note that anyone able to provide your personally identifiable information will be able to access your account, so you should take reasonable steps to protect this information.
- Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that, in our sole discretion, imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the site; or (c) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- Framing this Website
Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on this Website in frames or through similar means on another Website without our prior written permission is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
- Refusal, Restriction or Termination
You may not use Valet, content, products or services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. We may refuse, restrict or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any reason or for no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We may also block your access to our Website in the event that (a) you breach these Terms and Conditions; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause financial loss or legal liability for you, our users or us.
- Third-Party Links
From time to time, this Website may contain links to websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Valet. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. We are not responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other website, nor any products or services that you buy from any other websites or any donations made through any other websites. We do not endorse, guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding any other websites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other websites, or the products or services that you may obtain from using any other websites or how any donations you make through such websites will be used. If you decide to access any other websites linked to or from this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- The website and Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. VALET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- VALET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, (vi) OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Valet shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- This website may contain various combinations of text, images, audiovisual elements, opinions, statements, facts, articles, or other information created by Valet or by third-parties. There may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such content. accordingly, such content is for your reference only and should not be relied upon by you for any purpose.
- Limitation Of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that with regard to the content, products and services available through this site, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Valet or its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors or third parties providing information on this site be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Valet has been advised of the possibility of such damages). this paragraph shall also apply to (i) the use or the inability to use the website or services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, products or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service. Our aggregate liability arising out of or relating to these Terms or Services will not exceed the greater of $100 or the amount you have paid us in the past twelve months.
- Exclusions And Limitations
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. accordingly, some of the above limitations outlined may not apply to you.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Valet or its partners, client, affiliates or licensors used herein (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Valet or its partners, vendors or licensors. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify the Marks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of materials on this website, without Valet’s prior written consent. The use of the Marks on any other website or network computer environment is not allowed.
- DMCA Notice
If you believe that material available on our Website, infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice (“Infringement Notice”) containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. Upon receipt of a valid and complete notice, we will remove the material and make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such material available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to Valet.
Before submitting a DMCA notice, it’s important to consider if the manner in which the material is used falls under fair use. You are required to give consideration to whether a use of material is fair before submitting a takedown notification. If you are not sure whether material infringes your copyright, or if it is subject to fair use protections, you should first consider seeking legal advice.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing your copyrights.
4659 56TH TERRACE EAST
BRADENTON, FL 34203
You must include the following:
- Identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- The location of the copyrighted work (i.e., where the original material is located on the website, not the material about which you are submitting a complaint);
- A description of the nature and exact location of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit Valet to find and positively identify that material; for example, a link to the specific webpage or blog post that contains the material and a description of which specific portion of the blog post or webpage – an image, a link, the text, etc. – your complaint refers to;
- Your contact information so we can contact you (name, address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the material that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by the copyright owner its agent or the law; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, and (d) you acknowledge that a copy of your infringement notice and any correspondence related to it, including any contact information that you provide (such as address, telephone number, and email address), will be forwarded to the party who made the material at issue available; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Governing Law; Venue, Fees
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Visiting the Valet website or sending emails constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically, via email and through the Valet site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Entire Agreement
- Reservation of Rights
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.