Whether you work in an office or in a virtual team environment, often times your knowledge of those people you work with is limited.
In the name of getting to know our team a bit better, and to just have a little fun, I sent everyone on the team a sentence to finish:
Something you don't know about me is...
The answers I received are below, and it was not only interesting to learn more about each other, but the replies fostered quite a lot of discussion between us all.
- I once caught and ate piranha on the Amazon River.
- My first website was built 14 years ago on GeoCities.
- I'm way too big of a Boston Red Sox fan...it verges on a disease.
- I've been know to eat a whole Digiorno pizza by myself.
- I was once in a mulch commercial playing a young sweaty guy spreading mulch for a house. My job was to act all macho because I was supposed to think that the women sitting on the front porch were checking me out. But they were actually admiring the great mulch. Then I realized what they were admiring, and put on a disappointed face.
- I've never broken a bone in my body.
- I love to sing jazz.
- I am ambidextrous. However I throw and catch best with my right hand…. That was problematic when they tried me out as catcher in softball in elementary school.
- I broke my leg twice, in the same area, on the same day, 2 years apart.
- We got married on 11/11/11 and put it together in 2 weeks and under $1000 - not counting rings.
- I once spent a full eight hours crawling on my belly through mud while caving.
- I love to sew. I've made baby clothes, quilts, and stuffed animals.
But How Well Do We Know Our Readers?
I'd like to extend this little experiment and ask you to complete a similar sentence by replying in the comments.
C'mon, you know you want to!
Something the WP Valet team doesn't know about this blog reader is...